For while we were still weak, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly. For one will scarcely die for a righteous person—though perhaps for a good person one would dare even to die— but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. (Romans 5:6-8)
- The morning service on Sunday 22nd May will take place at 11am in the church. Sunday school meets during the service. The pre-service prayer meeting will start at 5.30pm in the hall. The evening service is at 6pm. Both services will be taken Gavino.
- There is a men’s prayer meeting at 8am in the church on Monday 23rd May.
- There will be a ladies’ Prayer Meeting on Zoom on Tuesday 24th May. If you would like to join, please speak to Anne.
- For the Prayer Meeting, we will meet together in the church hall at 7.30pm on Wednesday 25th May. The service will be taken by Gavino.
- The ladies’ Bible study group will meet in Cornerstone at 3pm on Thursday 26th May, continuing the study of Esther.
- Friday Club meets in the Cornerstone at 7pm on Friday 27th May.
Our services are recorded and available on our website. See: kiltearnfreechurch.co.uk/category/2021/
We hope, God willing, to hold communion on Sunday 5th June, there will be a preparatory service on Saturday 4th at 7.30pm. Gavino will take the 3 services. There will be a fellowship after Sunday evening service.
An opportunity to come and hear Rev Ian Hamilton on Saturday 18th June at 7.30pm and Sunday 19th at 11.00am & 6.00pm at Kiltearn Free Church.
Thank you for your contributions so far especially for shoe boxes – we have 95 covered and ready. Next we will concentrate on razors and shaving foam, screwdrivers and pliers etc and kitchen utensils – tin operas etc. NB everything needs to be able to fit into a box. Anything else from the list is acceptable at any time especially if you find a good bargain! There are still some lists on the table at the front door if you are unsure about what goes in the boxes. Thank you again.
If there is anyone with a concern about the way a vulnerable adult or child is being treated, please contact the Session Clerk (Hugh MacIver) on phone no. 07708877064. This is a temporary change till we can appoint a new volunteer.